When Roadie T/A accepts your booking by confirmation thereof – a contract is made between Roadie T/A, you and upon the terms & conditions set out below. These terms are mainly for tour packages & booking specific terms. These terms and conditions may be subject to further changes and will be updated online on a regular basis.
Definitions and Terms
- – Roadie will refer to the trading company and or legal entity that will enter into legally in a binding contact on accepting the terms and conditions of any document referring to Roadie.
- – The term “customer”, “client”, “passengers” or “tourist” will refer to the person who book and name appears on all documentation regarding to the booking, tour or request.
- – The term “you”or “your” will refer to the customer as set out above.
- – The term “we or “us” will refer to Roadie as set out above.
- – The term “booking” or “bookings” will refer to as the set contract between the client and Roadie.
- – The term “tour” or “package” will refer to any service Roadie renders to any person or persons.
- – The term “group” or “individual”will refer to the customer as set out above.
- – Any reference to “your agent” will refer and mean your responsibility as the person participating.
- – The reference “booking” or “bookings” will refer
Roadie Booking Terms and Conditions
- – A deposit is payable to reserve a booking.
- – The deposit is accepted as a first installment and reflected on your booking receipt, but your booking status will remain pending until full payment is received.
- – Full payment is required at least 14 days before the departure / event date.
- – All bookings require the full payment in order to confirm the booking.
- – Visa and Master credit cards are accepted for online payments.
- – The balance of the booking price must be paid no later than 14 days before the scheduled departure/ event date unless otherwise arrange in advance.
- – Proof of payment needs to be supplied on direct debits/ electronic bank transfers.
- – With multi-bookings, full payment is due no later than 14 days before the first scheduled departure/ event date.
- – If payment isn’t made by the due date, Roadie will assume that you cancelled and our cancellation charges in accordance will be levied to you or the travel agent who made the booking.
- – In the case of late- or last minute bookings made within 14 days of the departure or event date, the full cost of the booking will be payable.
- – Cancellation requests must be done by of way email to email@example.com.
- – Cancellation policy can vary for custom or private tours, activities or accommodation bookings. Third party cancellation policies will apply.
- – Upon cancellation, you will be liable to pay a fee to cover the estimate of costs and expenses incurred by us during the booking process. This is expressed as a percentage of the package as set out in the final tour fare/ booking price paid and is calculated as follows:
- – A deposit is required to reserve a booking. Full payment is required at least 14 days before the tour/event start date.
- – 20% cancellation fee will apply for cancellation notice received more than 14 days before a standard tour departure date;
- – 50% cancellation fee will apply for cancellation notice received between 13 to 7 days before a standard tour departure date;
- – 100% cancellation fee will apply for cancellation notice received less than 6 days before a standard tour departure date or travel arrangement booking date.
- – Credit card payments will only be refunded after confirmation from bank that monies was fully cleared to our account and letter from bank.
- – Refund payments can only be paid back in the original method the money was paid unless via smartphone payment.
- – Discounted sales are final and non-refundable.
Please also refer to our Refund Policy
LUGGAGE & STORAGE
- – Each fare paying passenger is permitted to take, free of charge and AT OWN RISK, luggage as specified on the tour package. Contact us a well in advance to make arrangements for extra luggage.
- – Pack light for day or weekend trips.
- – Bring a warm jacket for cold evenings.
- – Insect-repellent & sunscreen lotion is advisable.
- – Comfortable walking shoes and hat for hikes.
- – Roadie does not provide personal travel insurance cover for passengers.
- – Roadie cannot be held liable for the loss or damage to passengers’ luggage, hand luggage or personal effects.
- – Passengers should ensure that they are adequately insured, enquire from your insurer what exactly you are insured for in terms of adventure or high-risk activities
- – Passengers should ensure that they check with their relevant medical insurance companies for the relevant cover regarding the travel insurance and country coverage.
- – Roadie do have Public Liability Insurance for all activities in the Vehicles.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES on Packages
- – Tour Optional activities are charged additionally, and can be reserved before tour, but can only be paid while on tour. (You can pay by credit/ debit card or draw cash at ATM stops on tour)
- – Tour Optional activities are offered and scheduled as part of each tour’s free-time to personalise your trip. It is not compulsory, but it turns a great trip into an unforgettable one.
- – Tour Optional activities are pre-booked for your convenience, but are weather dependent and can therefore only be paid / confirmed on the day of the activity.
- – Optional activities cannot be guaranteed as most of them are subject to weather conditions and all optional activities scheduled on tour is provided by third parties.
MEALS on Packages
- – Meals are usually not included, the ideal opportunity to experience typical South African cuisine at local eating spots.
- – We suggest that you budget ±R60 to R100 per morning for breakfast, lunch will be en-route with limited time & limited options to choose and suggest you budget ±R150 to R190.
- – Dinner-time we suggest you book meals with the overnight accommodation for that day.
PICKUP & DROP OFF TIMES and POINTS
- – Pick up time are early morning, usually ranging between ±6am and ±9am (depending on season). You can contact us a day before your tour departs to confirm your pickup time and specific address (Point).
- – We will collect and will return you back to your original pickup address after the tour, if not mentioned otherwise.
- – Pick-up times may vary by 30 minutes due to traffic.
- – Passengers must be at the departure point at the confirmed pick-up time to avoid delays.
- – Drop-off times after each day & after the tour can range from late afternoon to early evening and can vary between ±5pm to ±10pm (depending on season).
- – Please do not make any scheduled arrangements (especially flights) for day of the tour, as traffic and weather can delay the approximate pick-up and drop-off times. Roadie makes all reasonable effort to keep to the tour’s scheduled timetable, but no liability whatsoever can be accepted for unplanned changes or late arrivals due to factors out of our control.
- – Tour itineraries are only listed as guidelines and are subject to change without notice. All highlights included in the tour price is scheduled and will be visited en route, but in no specific order.
- – The exact itinerary can on occasion run in reverse or a different order.
- – See the tour-specific details in regards to the distance travelled per day or duration of the multi-day tour. Usually it is full days with late arrivals at the accommodation each afternoon / early evening.
Includes & Excludes
- – On every tour package there will be a section that indicates what is included and excluded in the package.
- – Roadie only supply transport to and from all destinations and therefore NO activities, services or items are included in any package unless so stipulated on the package.
- – Please ensure to check your tour package if there is any add-on services or activities.
- – Please contact us if you are not sure if an activity, or item or service is included in your package.
- – See the tour-specific details in regards to the distance travelled per day or duration of the tour and if all your destination are included.
- – The price on your booking is the price for the tour only.
- – Any add-on that you book will be added to the price of the tour.
- – Unless stated on the tour package, all activities are charged additionally and paid for to the supplier itself.
- – Package Price are either per group of 6 or 4 unless indicated on individual tours then it is per person.
- – If a tour package price is discounted for a certain time period it will be indicated on the tour package on the website and are an indication of price only.
- – Only one discount per booking. Discounts only applies on the STANDARD rate. Promo-codes can only be redeemed against the standard TOUR PACKAGE prices.
- – GROUP DISCOUNTS only applies to fully paid group price as per agreed to with us.
- – It is your responsibility to have a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates required for your selected booking as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- – Some activities and adventure tour packages require a certain level of fitness. Please see on the tour package what the activity level for that tour is and ensure that you do qualify. We can not be held responsible for any person that are refused an active due to no compliance to our active level.
- – You are obliged to notify Roadie before hand of any medical condition that might affect you during any activity.
- – In spite of the fact that every effort will be made to ensure your safety, you undertake our tour at your own risk.
- – Please refer to our on board terms and conditions that will also be handed to you before the tour.
YOUR FULL CONSENT
- – You give full consent in regards to the use of any written, documented or photo’s taken during the trip/tour to be used for marketing purposes, be it online, printed or verbal. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such content for Roadie’s own publicity and promotional purposes.
AGE RESTRICTIONS / AGE LIMITS
- – No infants or children under 12 years of age allowed.
- – Children under 18 years (12 to 17 years) of age must be accompanied with a suitable or suitably qualified, fare paying adult companion.
- – No set age limits on tour packages, but most tour packages are designed for young-at-heart travellers.
WE ARE GREEN
Roadie supports a green environment and therefore would only supply green approved goodies to our customers/clients.
- – No plastics bags will be supplied to you for storage.
- – Only paper cups and bags will be allowed.
- – All plastic must be recycled.
QUERIES / FEEDBACK
- – Your feedback is what we value and build our image on. Please share this with us.
- – Please add us on social media, Facebook and Twitter and feel free to contact us via those option regarding any enquiry you might have, or just to add your review.
- – Should you have any comments or complaints please contact us via Whatsapp on (+27) 079-414-0942 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
- – Please report any incident within 14 days after the incident, otherwise unfortunately we will not be able to consider complaints thereafter.
- – Please do give us 14 days to investigate and report back on any feedback.
These terms and conditions may be subject to further changes and will be updated online on a regular basis.
Also refer to: