On Board T & C’s
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE & LIABILITY
- Your single bag should have dimensions not exceeding 12″x11″x 6″” and weight not exceeding 15 kg. We regret that we are unable to accept a second suitcase or any luggage exceeding these limits on any Roadie trip. Some vacations have more restrictive regulations than those listed above. Refer to your Travel Documents for more information.
- No responsibility is accepted by Roadie for loss of or damage to baggage or any of the traveler’s belongings throughout the duration of the tour. Travellers are strongly encouraged to not bring valuables such as jewelry and large amounts of cash. Any such valuables should not be left in baggage out of the control of the traveler. Baggage insurance is recommended and for your pocket. Roadie does not offer baggage insurance.
- Sometimes Roadie are required to collect and pass on in advance of travel certain personal and other details related to you, including, but not limited to, government-issued identification and passport details. If you fail to supply the details fully and accurately, as requested, your trip may be interrupted or canceled. There are no refunds for failure to provide documentation or failure to provide documentation by the time required.
- We will use your personal data secured during your booking or during online check-in to process your booking with our suppliers. These details include your full name, address, date of birth, passport number / government issued ID information, and expiration date, occupation, credit/debit card information and any disability, medical conditions, or dietary restrictions disclosed to Roadie for you and all in your traveling party.
EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS
- All passengers must provide emergency contact details and passport/government issued ID information (when required) prior to travel. This includes a “Local” contact so that Roadie can get in touch with friends or family in the rare case of an emergency as well as an “On Tour” contact, i.e. mobile phone number or email address, for use by the Tour Director.
- All Roadie employees speak English, and all tour commentary and instruction are conducted in English only. For maximum enjoyment and understanding, you must be able to read, understand, and speak English.
MEDICAL & HEALTH
- RoadieRoadie does not employ medical personnel. Any medical attention you require while traveling with Roadie must be sought through a local medical facility, if/when available, for diagnosis. All related charges are at your expense. Roadie cannot guarantee the availability of medical facilities or for the quality of the care or services.
- Roadie follows a mandatory, daily seat rotation on vehicles . For the enjoyment of all passengers, you must adhere to the rules of the Tour Driver regarding seat rotation. Alcohol consumption is not allowed on board Roadie transportation.
- Many local laws require the use of seatbelts while traveling. When seatbelts are provided, you are responsible for wearing your seatbelt. Roadie is not liable, nor are our service providers, for any injury, loss, damages, claims, or death resulting from any accident or incident if you were not wearing your seatbelt at the time of the accident or incident when the vehicle is equipped with them.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
- The following charges are not included in the tour price, unless otherwise noted: Meals, activities, accommodation, travel insurance, medical insurance, or any other third party insurance, personal costs.
- Optional excursions (“the Services”) available for booking are provided by local operators or other third parties that are entirely independent of Roadie and do not form any part of the product or services sold to you by Roadie or of these Terms & Conditions, even where Roadie suggests particular operators/other third parties and/or assists you in booking. Your contract for such Services will be with the organizer or operator of that Service, and will be subject to its Terms & Conditions, which may contain exclusions or limitations of liability. Roadie has no liability for any such optional excursion or for any act(s) or omission(s) of the organizer or operator or for any of its employees or agents or any other person(s) connected with the optional excursion.
- Any advice or assistance on or with any Service provided by any local representative does not mean or imply that the Service is sold, supervised, or controlled by Roadie, or that any such advice or assistance is given on behalf of Roadie. Vacation participants are asked to check with the operator of any optional excursion and the applicable Terms & Conditions before booking.
- For operational reasons, not all optional excursions listed, in print, online, or in travel documents may be available during your vacation. Your Tour Driver will advise of availability while on the tour.
PHOTOGRAPHS & PICTURES
- By participating in a tour, the Client gives consent that the Company may take photos of the Clients while participating in the Tour or an Adventure Activity and use them in promotional material. If a Client has an objection to this, the Client must inform the Company in writing and the Company undertakes to respect that request.
- Be aware that during your participation on tour operated by Roadie, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including, but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Roadie will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Roadie will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a tour and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Roadie harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Roadie is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Roadie harmless for such.
- No weapons of any type are permitted on Roadie tours at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, firearms, knives, mace, brass knuckles, and other weapons of any type.
SMOKING & ILLEGAL DRUGS
- Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively provided by Roadie. Smoking includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, e-cigars, or any other smoking device.
- Any carriage or possession of illegal drugs will result in immediate termination of the Roadie tour. You are responsible for knowing and observing the licensing laws for drug possession. Repatriation is at your expense.
TRAVELERS WHO NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE ON TOUR
- You must report to Roadie any disability requiring special attention while on tour at the time the reservation is made. Roadie will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor responsible for any denial of services by air carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Roadie does not provide personal services (such as pushing a wheelchair, assisting with walking, etc.) and Roadie does not provide individual assistance to a tour participant for walking, dining, getting on and off vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically-able companion should accompany travelers who need such assistance.
- If we are not notified at time of reservation of any disability requiring special attention, Roadie reserves the right to cancel your booking or terminate your tour if your special needs or disabilities are not suitable for the tour, pose a threat to the health and safety of other participants or Roadie staff, are incompatible with other travelers, or if you are not traveling with a companion who provides all the assistance you require.
- Not all sightseeing stops/sites accommodate wheelchairs, and some locations and sightseeing activities require extensive standing, sitting, or walking—sometimes on unpaved or cobblestone streets. Roadie will not refund or cover any cost or expense incurred for any missed activities due to a participant’s inability to fully participate with the group.
- During the course of your cruise, tour, or excursion, you may encounter the opportunity to participate in additional, optional activities that are provided by independent third-party suppliers. The suppliers of those optional services may render those services subject to separate and additional terms and conditions, or may require you to execute additional documents, waivers, or releases. It is understood that any assumptions of liability, waivers, or releases that are part of the suppliers’ terms and conditions or that are required by those independent suppliers will also inure to the benefit of Roadie.
- Wi-Fi connectivity on transportation provided by Roadie (for tours where Wi-Fi is available) is provided by an independent third party with separate Terms & Conditions of usage and acceptance thereof. These can be found online or will be made available upon request. Wi-Fi connectivity is not guaranteed, and is often disrupted, unavailable, and slower internationally than you are accustomed.
AUTHORITY TO REMOVE OR REFUSE PASSENGERS
- In the sole discretion of Roadie may refuse transport to any passenger or may require any passenger to leave the tour if it is reasonably believed that the passenger (1) is dangerous to others or to himself or herself; (2) has engaged in, is engaged in, or is threatening to engage in, behaviour that may adversely affect the safety, security, comfort, enjoyment, or well-being of other passengers or Roadie representatives, including, but not limited to, behaviour that is disruptive, verbally abusive, physically abusive, obnoxious, harassing, discriminatory, or obscene; or (3) has failed or refused, or is failing or refusing, to follow ‘Roadie’s’ rules and procedures or the instructions of Roadie or its representatives. In the event a passenger is removed, such passenger may be left at any city without any liability to Roadie or its representatives. Roadie shall not be required to refund any portion of the price paid by any passenger who is removed under the terms of this paragraph, nor shall Roadie be responsible for expenses for lodging, medical care, meals, transportation, or any other expenses incurred by the passenger. Roadie shall be entitled to recover from the passenger any costs or expenses incurred by Roadie or its representatives in the removal of the passenger or the exercise or enforcement of this clause.
- Roadie assumes no liability for any loss, damage, or entry of any nature in whole or in part resulting from an Act of God or any other force majeure condition, including, without limitation: fire, volcanic eruption, environmental pollution or contamination, inclement weather, earthquake, low or high water levels, flood, water or power shortages or failures, tropical storms or hurricanes, riots or civil commissions or disturbances, and any other acts of a similar nature, sabotage, arrests, strikes or labor disruptions, restraint of rulers or peoples, expropriations, acts of terrorism, war, insurrection, quarantine restrictions, government health advisories, or warnings or alerts of any kind of nature, government seizures, refusal or cancellation or suspension or delay of any government authority or any license, permit or authorization, damages to its facilities or the travel supplier and its facilities, or any other unforeseen circumstances or any other factors unforeseen by Roadie that impacts negatively on, or hampers, its ability to fulfill any of its contractual conditions. In the event that any of these conditions apply, Roadie shall be excused, discharged, and released from performance to the extent such performance is so limited or prevented, without liability of any kind.